Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Friends

What is friends, n who will become ur best friends and bad friends? I still remember in my life has a friend who r my best best friend. We knows each others since we r 6 years old, i can share everything with her e.g food, clothes, whatever i have n also our thinking our love. What we face v also will share to each other, i really think that she is my best friends, but after we growth i have our own friends, my study i just know all will be change. She always "play heart games". I never forget how she threat me before, i didnt angry but need to thanks her very much i just put this experience as my growthing process..... luckyly i didnt loss anything i still have another few best friends who always encourage me, give me advice n comfort me when im sad, face a problem. She loss my trust, but still hope god will blessing her.......

1 Comments:

Blogger 小蓝天 said...

this world no friend forever, but appreatiate we had meet before.

August 25, 2009 at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home