Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Stress

Dun know y, may be is the last year for my study so this feeling is never stop when start my new sem on july 2009. Now is end of august, after i come bec from my hometown last nite i start think that, i need to put effort to study and do my final year project but i always just say only. How can i really able to follow what im saying.......
Maybe really stress cause me no mood to study, sometimes i will think that if i cant graduate i must very sadness so i will hardworking to study but this motivates just stay for few days, after this few days i will stand bec from the beginning.... Haiz!!!! Really wanna crazy, i love my parents, i love my family, i love him too..... i cant let them dissappointed, i want them be proud of me.... i know i can do it,,,,,, just have almost 9 month i will finish my degree.... Just "Kambateh".......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home